Projects by the Günter Handwerker Filmproduktion or Screen Land Film:
Semi-documentary about Felix Kamphausen
- Return to Life
2nd place at PRIX EUROPA, 94 prod. from 16 countries
- "I go with Max"
Portrait of a shepherdess
- "I’m still here"
Civis Prize 1990, Robert Geißendörfer Prize 1991
- Hallelujah Jo
Evangelical Publicists Prize ‘Golden Compass’
- Drowned Time
Semi-documentary about a young alcoholic
- Stand on Foreign Legs – Peace Village in Oberhausen
- The Dog Woman – Sigrid Gareis and her ‘Arnsberger Model’
- Emergency Accommodation
Reportage on care of the homeless
- Hurled to the Top and Took-off
Portrait of a 17-year-old entrepreneur
- Strange on Principle – Albert Vigoleis Thelen
- Ruhr Area Melody
Nomination for the ‘German Camera Prize 1994’ Photokina Cologne
- "I’m a ‘Kölsch’ Lad" – Portrait of Willy Millowitsch
Documentary film about a Romany theatre
- Little Seducers – Children in advertising
- Doctor on the Fjords – Chance for unemployed medical practitioners
WDR- Documentary film
- "I follow a voice within me" – A Portrait of the Singer Waltraud Meier
60- and 90-minute film for television worldwide
Also released on DVD (Labels: TDK / Naxos of America / Medici Arts)
- Little Heart – Marie’s Path to Life
45- and 85-minute documentary film for WDR and 3sat
- Ugly ? – When appearance caused illness
Documentary film, WDR "Menschen hautnah"
"I’m blind – so what ?"
Documentary film, NDR "Das Leben"
- The Pope’s Photographer – From the Vatican to the Chancellor’s office
30- and 60-minute documentary film for SWR and 3sat
Kristjan Järvi conducts pieces of music of the composer Arvo Pärt
EPK for Sony Classical International
"HerzRasen" – Steffi Jones and the FIFA Women's World Cup
Documentary film, ZDF_neo / ZDF
Soprano Singer Annette Dasch
Portrait ("Therefore music is the most important thing") and Concert ("Die Gretchenfrage")
in cooperation with BR and ARTE
Hélène Grimaud and Sol Gabetta –
EPK "DUO" for the Deutsche Grammophon
The Cellist Sol Gabetta "A part of my soul"
in cooperation with NDR and ARTE